Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful

It was Mrs. Peacock, in the church, with all the love in the world.


Mr. Peacock and I are married!!! Everything was absolutely and totally perfect. The forecast was 76 degrees and sunny, everyone we love was surrounding us and we were celebrating until 2:30 in the morning. I am married to a wonderful man who couldn't stop sneaking kisses all night. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Until I get back from Maui, the only thing that I want to say is that the after party was way more fun than I anticipated. It was pretty simple- a hotel suite, chips, beer and an awesome crowd. I wanted to share my favorite photo with you. It may not seem like much, but it definitely sums up the mood of the day.

My hair is undone and I am in yoga pants instead of my gown. My friend is draped over the back of the couch. Us, laughing, friends and family everywhere. Perfect.

No comments: