Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Sweet Valentine

Valentine's Day is extra special for Mr. Peacock and me because it is also the anniversary of our first date. In prior years, we have gone all out on gifts and swanky dinners. As nice as that was, I think this year was even sweeter. We decided to make our gifts for each other and we would celebrate V Day at his family's lake house in Michigan. For the gifts, we could use things that we already had on hand, but the additional materials couldn't cost more than $15.

If someone tells me to make something, I think paper.

I wrote out one reason I love him for each day until the wedding. He is getting as antsy as I am, so I hope this helps the time pass a little. It doubles as an hourglass because he can put the a love note in the empty container each day until the wedding.

If someone tells Mr. Peacock to make something, he thinks pizza.


A heart shaped pie of barbecue chicken deliciousness. This pizza is so amazing... I am so mad at myself for already eating all the leftovers.

This wasn't the only thing I received this weekend.

A little downtime with these two makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Plus, when he is napping I can turn off college basketball and turn on "The Wedding Planner."

No comments: