Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Aubergine Applied

After the decision had been made on the bridesmaids dresses, I couldn't wait to get home and play with my colors- aubergine, gold, ivory and green. Here is what I came up with.

Clockwise from the top and then around the inside: Livia Cetti bouquet, K-Amato necklace, tablescape from Oh, How Charming!, MS cake, Jennifer Behr hairpiece, drinks from InStyle Weddings, Oh, How Charming!, candles from MS, invite from Ceci NY, centerpiece via Brown Turtleneck Sweater, Vera Wang gown via Brooklyn Bride, Simple Silhouettes dress, K-Amato earrings

I took a few items from my last board and tried to keep that same feel. The green will really just be leaves and ferns, but I would like a lot of it showing as the arrangements will be lose and flowy. Some of the items are things that I have actually selected/purchased, which makes this even more exciting. I am so glad that things are coming together- and it only took 13 months.

No comments: