Friday, March 21, 2008

The Perfect Dress, Part One

I don't watch a lot of television. It isn't on purpose, I just never remember when shows are on and it takes something really killer to get me hooked. These shows include, recently, the Bachelor, House Hunters, Golden Girls reruns on Lifetime and Gilmore Girls on ABC Family/DVD. I know, I know. Blockbuster, award worthy television.

I found the Gilmore Girls as it was wrapping up its final season. I got hooked, without even realizing that the final season was by far the worst of the seven. I bought the first 3 seasons on DVD at Costco and was later gifted seasons 4-6. In season 6, the eternal flirts Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelei (Lauren Graham) are finally engaged. Lorelei makes almost all of her wedding plans in one day due to a series of very fortunate occurances. One of these very fortunate occurances is that she found the PERFECT DRESS at the first shop that she walked into. It was her size, just what she was looking for and on sale.

She's so pretty...

I just wanted to let you all know that I found my PERFECT DRESS. It was in my size, just what I had been looking for and on sale. It wasn't found at the first shop that I walked into, however. Parts two and three will outline the very exciting journey from "no dress" to "THE dress."

No comments: