Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Ready To Get Mawwied!


Mr. Peacock and I stopped by Chicago's City Hall yesterday to pick up our marriage license. Like quite a few bees have mentioned, it was quick and painless. All we needed to bring with us was our drivers licenses. It was nice to scratch one of the "absolutely must happen" things off our to-do list. I have a strange crush on City Hall, so it was kind of an exciting trip anyway.

We were feeling a little snap happy, so here I am with the license and a old school sign that I liked.

And Mr. Peacock in the pretty hallway.


Unfortunately, we had a meeting with our priest immediately following and we had to hand it over. You may have otherwise seen several other nerdy photos of us with our beloved new license. I am totally ready to get this show on the road.

No comments: