Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Margaritas and Mexican, My Favorites!

Mr. Peacock's sister is throwing us a co-ed shower in June and I am so excited! The invites arrived last week and they could not be cuter :) I love the Mexican theme.

His sister and her husband like to order their Mexican from a little restaurant down the street from them. Its really, really good. Hopefully the margaritas will be, too. I'm making them! I'll tack my recipe onto the end of this post.

I also wanted to share how they worded the "instructions" for the gifts. We wanted to make it guy friendly and allow people to buy off the registry. I thought that she did a great job!

Here is my super simple but crazy yummy margarita recipe. Enjoy :)

1 can limeade
1 can tequila
1/2 can triple sec
1 tbsp. powdered sugar

Mix in the blender. The remaining mix works well on the rocks. For frozen margs, pour half into tupperware and save for later. Mix the remaining half with a full blender of ice. Enjoy!

No comments: