Monday, May 5, 2008

Wedding Shopping on the Road

I just finished finals, and boy is my brain tired. I think I used it all up studying. I had plans to check some wedding items off of my list, but I just couldn't make it happen. I was going to get back on track this week, but then Mr. Peacock decided to go to a conference in LA and drag me along with him. Its hard work being his fiance.

Mr. Peacock travels frequently for work and sometimes I get to tag along. I usually end up with a lot of time on my own while he meets with clients or attends meetings. New York was quite good to me for wedding shopping, as was San Francisco. I tried to do a little while we were in Austin, but South by Southwest was way too much fun for shopping. I am so excited to have a little time to wander around Los Angeles. I have always loved it there.

The chief item on my list is shoes. I totally splurged on these and then regretted it- both for the cost and the color. They were gorgeous and very comfortable, but more brown rather than the bronze color that I was hoping to find.

Back to the store they go! :( But, this means I get to go shoe shopping! :)

I am also looking for some undergarments that will work well with my dress. I want something kind of fun, but comfortable and well-made.

Any LA bees with suggestions for shoe and undie shopping? I would also appreciate any great accessory shops or restaurants. We are staying close to Santa Monica, but I will have a rental car.

No comments: