Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thumbs Up: Crest Whitestrips Daily Multicare

I don't normally do product reviews because I feel like mine always sound like cheesy advertising.  I have, however, been bragging about Crest Multicare Whitestrips to anyone who would listen so I thought I would share the love with you all. 

I have really sensitive teeth.  I had my teeth professionally whitened in college and I was so unhappy.  My mouth hurt for months and I had to make weekly trips to my dentist so that he could rate the whiteness of my teeth and send me home with a stronger (ouch) bleach.  I've tried several at-home whitening strips for upkeep since then and they all left me in pain.  A cold wind would blow and my teeth would tingle.  Until recently, I had blamed the treatments rather than my teeth and just laid off.  Now I am on a solid sensitive toothpaste regime and I am no longer scared of cold water.  But, I had still been afraid of the bleach.

With the wedding quickly approaching, I started thinking again about whitening my teeth.  I love coffee so I needed a little something to brighten things up.  The Crest strips have been just what I needed.  I only have to leave them on for five minutes in the morning- showering, blow drying my hair, checking my email- which makes them wonderfully convenient.  The Premium version may be a quicker fix, but for a girl with sensitive teeth, faster isn't always better.  A few weeks after starting the treatments, my teeth were clearly whiter and pain free.

I just wanted to share in case anyone else had been scared off of the strips.  It might be the sensitive toothpaste + weaker strips, but I am very happy with the results!

No comments: