Monday, June 16, 2008

Erin and Jeff, The Finale

I know that I have been talking a lot about Erin's wedding, almost as if it were my own. I can't help it! I am so excited for them. We spent almost two years planning together. It was so exciting to see all the details that we had spent hours discussing come together. And now, the grand finale... the pro pics.

Erin and I share many things. Chatty mothers named Diane (although mine is a Dianne). A love for a day in the sun with a margarita. Catholicism. Our hair dresser. The occasional "going out" top. The list goes on, but lately we have shared one very important thing- our photographer. Dean Thorsen has impressed us more and more with every wedding, and he totally blew me away with these beauties.

The Belden Stratford in Lincoln Park. It was pretty and comfortable, but the customer service was severely lacking.

Kelly, Erin's sister and MOH, helps with her earrings

Yup, I'm a bride!
Aren't her eyes amazing?!

They had just seen each other for the first time. Jeff can't keep his hands off her!

Erin LOVED her Kate Spade shoes
The wind calms down for a quick shot with the bridesmaids

OMG! We're freaking married!

Erin's dad welcomes the crowd. Per usual, he was goofy, loving and thoughtful all at the same time.

Kelly toasts the happy couple. Erin is trying to keep herself from making the ugly cry face.

Me and Mr. Peacock. I am singing "At Last" to him... poorly.

Dean did such a great job capturing their personalities. That picture of them walking down the aisle after saying their vows is absolutely perfect. I hope you enjoyed their love story as much as I did!

No comments: