Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Pseudo Hair Trial

I absolutely loved the way that Livia Caporale styled my hair for Erin's wedding.

Sarah, me, Kelly, and my sister/Maid of Honor Elise

I loved the style and the way it framed my face, without being in my face. I loved the products that she used. And I absolutely loved that it still looked pretty darn good 13 hours later, after crazy winds (there were tornado warnings), high humidity, 90 degree heat and lots of hugs. The wind was the most important factor in a potentially ruined style because we walked around Lincoln Park for almost two hours taking pictures. Yet, here are some photos that Mr. Peacock took for me when we got home at 1:00 am.


Check out those lashes! I need to get those permanently implanted.

I can see my make-up giving up here, but not my hair! ;)


It's not as perfect as it was at 10:00 that morning, but I think it still looks good! I am definitely bringing these with me to my hair trial. I am not using Livia for my wedding because I have a major crush on my stylist and I want her to do it, but I wanted to share her contact info with the Chicago brides in case any of you are looking for an excellent stylist for your wedding. She will travel to you, which is a major perk! Livia Caporale- 773-386-2699

No comments: