Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Make My Decisions For Me

I like shoes. I wouldn't say that I love shoes, unless I am talking about my. But looking for shoes for the wedding has been driving. me. crazy. I decided awhile ago that my shoes would be my something blue. That plan has taken a nose dive as I have not been able to find one pair over the past year (aside from these blue Loubs, but those weren't a realistic option) that is the right shade, shape, height, etc. I have settled on gold shoes, possibly with a blue shoe clip to finish it off.

I bought one fancy pair that were about as close to perfect as they could get. They were a little more than I was planning to spend. As much as I loved how they looked and felt, the price didn't sit very well with me. When I stumbled upon a pair of shoes that looked very similar to the first pair, I snapped them up. I am still undecided on which pair to keep.

I thought I would throw this out to the hive for a vote. I have attempted to black out the brands so as not to dissuade the brand conscious. Shoe sleuths- don't give it away! Here they are...

Number 1 and Number 2

Number 1 (bottom) and Number 2 (top)

Number 2 and Number 1

Number 1

Number 2

Here is shoe #1 with a "clip" (a clip-on earring). Shoe #2 doesn't work as well with the clip.


I took some pictures of them on my feet, but I think feet are icky and I couldn't bring myself to post them here. What if you were eating and reading this at the same time?!

So, ladies- time to vote! Number 1 or Number 2?

No comments: