Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bachelorettes Invading Southwest Michigan

My bachelorette party is this weekend! I have been talking about and planning this weekend for so long, I can't believe that it is finally here. My girlfriends, my sisters (new and old) and I are headed up to the lovely Coloma, Michigan for a weekend of trashy magazines, margaritas way before 5:00 and girl talk. If everything goes according to plan, I won't have to talk about the wedding at all... ahhh...

How cute were the invitations that my sister designed?

Aside from some quick storms tomorrow, the weather forecast is 80 and sunny! The plans for the weekend are a complete surprise. I keep hearing little things about goody bags and activities, but I have tried my best to stay out of it. All I know is that Coloma is mostly without nightlife or strip clubs (thank goodness). I will fill you in on all the details on Monday!

Is anyone else celebrating their bachelorette this weekend?

No comments: