Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Google Wedding Fun!

These past few weeks have been CRAZY! Before I go on a posting spree and fill you all in, I thought I would share something fun that showed up in my inbox this morning. Google, as part of their docs application, has added a few wedding specific templates. Although I have pretty much created my own budgeting spreadsheet, payment schedules and to-do lists, I thought these might be really helpful for the recently engaged. Although there are these kinds of checklists on every wedding website out there, I like being able to modify the style and method as well as keep everything in one place, i.e. my Google docs. I also like that you can easily share these with others without having to create Versions 1 through 2433.

I thought this budgeting template would be particularly helpful:



And the checklist:



And a photo album as part of their Presentation (kinda like PowerPoint) application:


Even though I only have 6 weeks to go (AHHHH!), it was nice to run through the budgeting worksheet and the to-do list, as it never hurts to double check! It actually made me feel as if I was on top of my game. We will see how I am feeling a few weeks from now...

No comments: